We’re on the lookout for a passionate community coordinator to engage with our online audience and build a buzzing social hive. This is a paid, part-time position (8-10hr/wk), reporting to the Brand Manager. The community coordinator will be the voice, eyes, and ears of the Bee’s Wrap brand, responsible for implementing, monitoring, and optimizing our social media strategy to increase brand awareness, amplify our marketing efforts, and drive sales.
- Implement the social media calendar and strategy set by the Marketing team (~80% Instagram, 20% Facebook)
- Engage with social followers and accounts to grow our social presence
- Source user-generated content for in-feed posts
- Share brand mentions in our Instagram stories
- Respond to direct messages, working with Customer Experience and Public Relations to provide fast, friendly answers to inbound consumer and influencer inquiries
- Share audience trends and learnings (what you’re hearing and seeing) with Marketing team to shape our evolving content and communications
- Field requests for co-branded giveaways, coordinating the calendar and logistics with the Marketing team
- Provide monthly reports on social media performance including engagement, reach and growth with recommendations on how to improve key metrics and overall social strategy
To perform this job successfully, you’re able to perform these essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Success will also be tracked through customer satisfaction and loyalty rates, churn and retention rates and lifetime customer value. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Passion for networking and nurturing relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency with Instagram and Facebook platforms
- Love of social media and influencer marketing
- Interest in reusable food storage and/or sustainable product categories is a plus!
- Marketing, public relations, communication educational career preferred
Job Type: Paid, Part-time, Non-Exempt
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
< Back to Careers