We’re looking for a Community Manager to tell our story, engage with our online community, and grow our buzzing hive. This position will be the voice, eyes and ears of the Bee’s Wrap brand, responsible for crafting and implementing our social media strategy, running our influencer program and monitoring affiliate marketing. Our ideal candidate is an enthusiastic networker, and insights-driven content creator with excellent communication and copywriting skills. They’re able to transform brand strategy into winning campaigns and content that resonate with our audience and help build buzz about Bee’s Wrap.
- Oversee online presence and brand reputation across all social channels (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest)
- Own social strategy and editorial calendar, partnering with channel leaders to harmonize and amplify brand, product and company news
- Develop strategic social campaigns and content that meet brand and marketing goals
- Run all aspects of influencer marketing including briefing, recruiting, communication, budget and reporting
- Coordinate and deploy giveaways with like-minded brand partners to reach receptive audiences and grow our follower and subscriber base
- Define our social audience, identify trends and feed learnings into content and communication strategy
- Provide monthly reports on social media and influencer performance including engagement, reach, and growth with recommendations on how to improve key metrics
- Field inbound affiliate requests in collaboration with marketing and PR
To perform this job successfully, you’re able to perform these essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Success will also be tracked through social media, influencer and affiliate KPIs.
- 2+ years experience running social media and/or influencer marketing
- Proven track record growing and engaging online communities
- Fluency with social media platforms and tools
- Passion for networking and nurturing relationships
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Quality and consistency of brand voice and messaging
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Team player with a positive attitude; willing to collaborate across functions and flow to work outside immediate scope
- Interest in the sustainable product category is a plus!