Customer Experience Manager
This is a full-time (40 hours/week) position. The Operations Department sits at the intersection of Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Fulfillment, Production, and IT. As such, the Customer Experience Manager will collaborate cross-departmentally to ensure all other departments are able to perform their work efficiently with accurate information to ultimately deliver the best possible customer experience. This role identifies gaps in brand and operations through the lens of the customer with consideration for cross departmental efficiencies. Strong organization, communication, the understanding and ability to leverage and use a variety of technology, attention to detail, and the ability to work well as part of a team are necessary for this position. This position reports to the Director of Operations.
All Bee’s Wrap employees are expected to carry out their responsibilities with diligence, integrity, transparent communication, and in a collaborative and nurturing manner with direct reports, coworkers, customers, and vendors. Employees are also expected to have the resolve to uphold the goals, objectives, and core principles of the company.
- Track customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
- Collaborate with IT developers, as well as Shipping, Production, Marketing, and Sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
- Align customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives.
- Perform product tests, evaluating after-sales and support services, and facilitating improvements.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to inform customers about changes to existing products and new product features and functionalities.
- Set up and maintain product information on company, customer, and vendor ordering portals.
- Monitor order and fulfillment queues to ensure timely processing.
- Monitor order integration platforms for correct operation. Triage and correct issues as they arise.
- Train and support users with core business applications including NetSuite ERP and eCommerce platforms.
- Document processes and log technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keep informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Ensure timely and optimal new customer onboarding.
- Provide customer service as needed.
- Provide data to other departments as proactively as needed.
- Assist with project implementations such as BCorp recertification.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, you’re able to perform these essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Success will also be tracked through customer satisfaction and loyalty rates, churn and retention rates and lifetime customer value. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience with NetSuite.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms, including a solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- A high level of initiative and autonomy, as well as the ability to work in a team.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to anticipate organizational needs and follow through.
- Flexibility and openness to performing fluctuating, diverse tasks.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Knowledgeable and proficient in office technology (web navigation, Google Drive, Office 365).
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
COVID-19 Considerations: Employees must wear masks and follow protocols.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.