We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Coordinator with a can-do attitude to join our buzzing hive. This position is responsible for aligning and amplifying our marketing and sales strategy with external reps, distributors, and accounts through newsletters, selling platforms, sales materials, marketing programs, trade shows, and sales deployments. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented project manager, strong communicator, and seamless multi-tasker driven to deliver results and grow with the business. This is an awesome opportunity for hands-on learning across sales and marketing in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Project manage bi-annual sales deployments and releases
- Lead marketing communications to reps, retailers, and distributors
- Maintain trade marketing calendar
- Optimize B2B ordering platforms including NuOrder, Faire, and RangeMe
- Coordinate, set up and attend trade shows, demos, and in-store events
- Support programs with key accounts to maximize exposure and sales
- Develop all selling and marketing materials
- Maintain asset library for reps, retailers, distributors
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Support corporate gifting, custom fabric, and private label programs
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (ideally with focus in business, management, or marketing)
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Strong project management skills (planning, tracking, multi-tasking)
- Excellent verbal and written communicator
- Passion for networking and nurturing relationships
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude; willing to collaborate across functions and flow to work outside immediate scope
- Proficiency with project management and email marketing tools preferred
Office located in Middlebury, Vermont.
Bee’s Wrap is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, place of birth, crime victim status, age, or disability (or any other classification protected by law).
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Marketing Coordinator."