Daily responsibilities include waxing and cutting fabric, and inspecting, folding, and packaging the finished product. Other jobs may include cleaning machinery, stocking the warehouse, and packing boxes for shipment. Successful employees need to be committed to ensuring that each piece of Bee’s Wrap is inspected, folded, and packaged to our specs in our positive, open work environment.
- Assist with waxing
- Cut waxed fabric
- Inspect product
- Package product
- Pack boxes
- Maintain an efficient, clean, and safe work area
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Stock warehouse
- Assist with inventory counts
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, you’re able to perform these essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Success will also be tracked through customer satisfaction and loyalty rates, churn and retention rates and lifetime customer value. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and commitment to doing quality work
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to meet production standards for quality and speed
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to lift up to 55lbs
- Ability to sit for long periods when folding and packaging, or stand for an extended time when waxing, cutting, or performing other production duties
Job Type: Paid, Full-time, Non-Exempt
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.