7" x 8"
- Store small-sized snacks and leftovers like half a lemon, avocado, or the end of a cucumber
10" x 11"
- Wrap cheese and medium-sized produce (half a bell pepper or grapefruit)
- Pack snacks on the go (nuts, fruit, cookies, you name it)
- Cover a Mason jar or small bowl
13" x 14"
- Store larger produce (bunch of kale, asparagus, carrots or celery)
- Cover a bowl or pie dish
- Wrap a big block of cheese
17" x 23"
- Keep bread fresh on the counter
- Proof rising dough
- Roll out cookies and pie crust
14" x 52"
- Cut and cover just about anything with this DIY format
13" x 13"
- Pack sandwiches for school lunch, work, and weekend adventures
11" x 11"
- Keep vegetables, herbs, and fruit fresh in the fridge