A Week of Snacks & Sandwiches
Back to School is right around the corner. To celebrate the release of our NEW Snack & Sandwich Bags, we put together a menu of our favorite flavor combinations to inspire your lunchtime meal prep. From picky palates to adventurous eaters, we’ve got something for everyone.
- Chicken Salad Sandwich + Strawberries – Choose to go classic, dress it up, or get fancy with flavor. Curried Chicken Salad is a staple at Team Bee’s Wrap, paired with fresh strawberries for a colorful, flavorful taste of summer.
- Veggie Sandwich + Peanut Butter Power Bites – Get veggie with it! We love to pack as many veggies as possible into a sandwich slathered with hummus and cheese. For a boost of energy on the side, we love these 5-ingredient, no bake Peanut Butter Power bites! Loaded with peanut butter, old fashioned oats, flax seed, honey, and chocolate chips. These bites are filled with healthy ingredients and are a great protein packed snack.
- Turkey Sandwich + Apple, Cheese & Crackers – A classic turkey sandwich is a staple during the week and can be adapted to have as little or much going on as you want. Here we used a honey oat bread topped with mayonnaise, honey mustard, turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomato. Accompanied by crackers & cheese and sliced apple for a mix of salty and sweet.
- Caprese Sandwich + Veggies & Hummus –This super simple sandwich is stuffed with fresh basil, tomatoes, creamy mozzarella cheese, on a crusty ciabatta role. Pair with baby carrots and hummus for a creamy, crunchy, colorful snack.
- Classic PB & J + Chocolate Chip Cookies – From bread, to nut butters, to seasonal jams and jellies there are endless ways to keep this classic fresh. We love the honey-sweetened Raspberry Jam from fellow Vermonter, V Smiley Preserves.
Mix and match your favorite flavors for endless snack and sandwich combos. Whatever you decide to pack for school lunches or work this fall, we hope that it’s wrapped with love in Bee’s Wrap!